MAIN TOPICS at The Third East-European Radon Symposium:
- Radon and thoron in dwellings and working places.
- Radon and thoron in the environment (incl. geological aspects, hydrology, seismology etc.). Radon as environmental tracer.
- Methodology and instrumentation for measurement of radon, thoron and their short-lived progeny. Data analysis.
- Advancing radon mitigation and prevention – lessons from the past and strategy for the future.
- Quantifying the radiological risk due to radon. Health effects, epidemiology and dose assessment.
- Radon legislation and radon programs. Risk communication and publicity.
To submit your abstracts, please visit the link:
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the event. Please, register in the system through the link, to submit your abstract. You will receive a confirmation email. After registering in the system you can send you abstract. The volume of the abstract should not exceed 300 words and should have a purpose, argument and conclusion.
|ORAL PRESENTATIONS||POSTER SESSION|
|Format||CD,DVD, USB||Poster in portrait orientation
1,90m height, 0,90m width
|Presentation||On spot in the plenary hall||Near the plenary hall|